Saito 3 cylinder radial and TopFlite sea Fury.

Hi All, I'm thinking about a new project. I REALLY like the look of the 3 cylinder radial engines from Saito, especially the FA-90R3D. Has anyone had any experience with this engine? I'm thinking about mating it to a Top Flite 1/7 sea fury. Spend some time and build a very special model that I would keep for a long time. Does anyone know if this would be a compatible aircraft/engine combination? The only other aircraft that interests me is a Goldberg SU-26. Problem is, here in Australia the Goldberg kits are rarer than a really rare thing. In fact, I don't think I seen one in 10 years of r/c planes. But I have built 3 Great planes kits and they ALWAYS fly well. I assume Top Flite is the same?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Regards Patrick

Shannon Parker