Funtana Info Needed

I've been looking at the Funtana Pro from Modellbau/Desert Aircraft but would really like an ARF verses a build. I know that I'm not the best builder in town. Does anyone know of another Katana/Funtana that would take a Moki 1.8 and is a top quality ARF? My Moki is looking for a good home these days. The alternative is to sell the Moki and go gas with a DA50-class engine. There are a lot of Extra's out there but I would like something a little different from the pack.

Open to all thoughts and comments.

Reply to
Bryan Rockoff

I think