Models Needed

My Cub Scout pack is in need of a dozen model airplanes and were looking for someone that might be willing to donate the models to us. We are not looking for any specific aircraft models, just aircraft.

If you have some that you'd like taken off your hands, some that you can't sell, we would be very much obliged if you donated them to us. We'll pay the shipping charges, too.

If interested, please reply.

Sincerely,

Michael Rogers Cub Scouts Pack 135 Fort Worth, Texas

Reply to
Mike Rogers

Michael, when do you need the kits by? I will be out of town from the 19-24 Oct, but can dig through some of my old kits to find some proper aircraft kits.

What are the boys' ages that you are trying to get kits for? That may help me pick out some aircraft.

Are helicopters suitable as well?

remove obivious spam deterents to reply. Rob Gronovius Visit my motor pool in the

gallery

Reply to
Rob Gronovius

Reply to