Many ARF models to choose from at AK-Models.com

Hi, Please visit AK-Models.com for a large selection of NEW ARF Models including: P-51D Mustang 60 size, P-47 Thunderbolt 120 size, Gee Bee

120, Extra 300S 60 size, Cap 232 - 40 size, Fascination F3A - 50 size, Acro - 50 F3D, Cessna 182 52 size, Super Chipmunk 46, Tango 50, Electric P-51D Mustang, Piper J-3 Cub - 25, P-51D Mustang - 46, 4M Semi Scale Glider, Trainers, Gee Bee 25 and some engines and electric motor and speed controller. We believe we have best prices for these products, BUT if you see prices lower that ours, please do let us know so we can fix that. Come look around there is allot to see... Alex @ AK-Models.com
Reply to
akm