New forum at AK Models...

I'm trying to draw some traffic to AK Model's online forum to discuss the specifics about the products they offer. My thread can be found at:

I presently own the following models purchased from AK Models. I am not connected to this company in any way, nor do I receive special consideration in any form. I just like their service, prices and the kits they stock.

Models:

CMP Transall C-160 ARF CMP Christen Eagle 1.20 ARF CMP Extra 300 70 some " CMP Katana 1.40 70 some " and others I have probably forgotten about...

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Never got a chance to build my AK-Models Simple Flier. Some peckerwood POS stole both it and a Super Sportster Bipe kit from my garage. I know full well they tossed em in the nearest dumpster as soon as they learned that the pretty airplanes shown on the boxes had to be built. I notice you listed ARFs. Any experience with their kits? Trying to decide if I want to purchase a second Simple Flier kit.

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

Sorry about your loss.

Nope, no kits. All I have bought so far are the ARFs. Can't take the sawdust much these days.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

I built their Sukhoi kit last winter. It was a nice build (laser cut parts). Haven't flown it yet.....

Good flying, desmobob

Reply to
Robert Scott