New Forum

Hello all materials science fanatics! I am pleased to introduce you all to a new forum dedicated to all branches of analytical chemistry. We have forums for materials science, nano-technology, and plastics/polymers!!! There is even a utility to draw molecular structures right in your web browser and save them to your PC. Come check it out now!!!

Sassman