Centec Milling Machine Forum

Since Yahoo changed, the Centec Forum seems to have died.
I know there are other Centec owners on this group and I wondered if they have any idea of what is happening to the Forum?
John H
On 10/02/18 21:34, John H wrote:

Haven't looked in there for some time, but still looking for a vertical head for mine. Yahoo groups was good, but just got such hard work with the changes to the user interface. Perhaps better to start a new group on fb or similar :-)...
Chris