Colchester Lathe forum

The Yahoo Groups Colchester lathe forum was quite busy until a couple or
so years ago, but more recently the Yahoo groups seem broken and posts
have dried up.
Can anyone recommend a forum for this range of lathes?
Reply to
Mike Perkins
Amazing, I sent a similar message as this message to the Yahoo Groups Colchester lathe forum on the 24th February, and this message was only just rejected, some 2 months later. Also no explanation what happened to an earlier post.
"In this case, your message was automatically rejected because the moderator didn't approve it within 14 days. We do this to provide a high quality of service for our users."
I think it is safe to say the Yahoo Colchester forum is barely alive, suffering from a sad lingering death.
Reply to
Mike Perkins
It isn't just that particular forum that has problems. Other Yahoo groups I subscribe to have sporadic lapses in sending messages. In fact the whole company is almost dead, though the twitching corpse has recently been merged with AOL and Verizon in an attempt to resuscitate it.
Reply to
Clifford Coggin
colchester student mk 1.5 worm drive wanted for apron (mach no f2/64911
Reply to
daviderichards2019
Yahoo group moved to

Pity it didn't move to Google !