Colchester Lathe forum

The Yahoo Groups Colchester lathe forum was quite busy until a couple or so years ago, but more recently the Yahoo groups seem broken and posts
have dried up.
Can anyone recommend a forum for this range of lathes?
--
Mike Perkins
Video Solutions Ltd
On 26/03/2018 23:31, Mike Perkins wrote:

Amazing, I sent a similar message as this message to the Yahoo Groups Colchester lathe forum on the 24th February, and this message was only just rejected, some 2 months later. Also no explanation what happened to an earlier post.
"In this case, your message was automatically rejected because the moderator didn't approve it within 14 days. We do this to provide a high quality of service for our users."
I think it is safe to say the Yahoo Colchester forum is barely alive, suffering from a sad lingering death.
--
Mike Perkins
Video Solutions Ltd
On 21/04/18 13:41, Mike Perkins wrote:

It isn't just that particular forum that has problems. Other Yahoo groups I subscribe to have sporadic lapses in sending messages. In fact the whole company is almost dead, though the twitching corpse has recently been merged with AOL and Verizon in an attempt to resuscitate it.
--
Clifford Coggin
Kent