Dyna Mechtronics Forum update

I have put up a Yahoo groups for Dyna Mechtronics support over 6 months ago as a temp fix until I got a good server. I finally have done that and just have put up my forum. Please tell me what you think.

click on the forum link on the left side of the page. Russ

Reply to
Awesomewiz

I'd like to get more use of my dyna 2400 mill. that little control is a pain to program. I did try programming it using a post that is now on bobcad's website, and it seemed to wrok ok. the operation is still a bit clumsy. a retrofit would be sweeet...

Reply to
Jon Grimm

I know Ah-ha has one, but looking mine over I'm going to switch it using the existing steppers on the unit and go though TurboCNC. I unhooked 1 axis and played with it using a Gecko Microstepper drive and it worked well. I could get it to repeat within about .0002" over 12" pretty easy. I'm sure with a little more work I can get it more accurate than that, but I could only get

Reply to
Awesomewiz