Wanta be forum

I've started up my web forum again after a several year gap. It took some time to find a decent web host that wouldn't rake me over the coals. I could use some advice and perhaps a good look over. Click on the forum link on the left of this web page. I'd appriciate it.

Thanks again. Russ

Reply to
Awesomewiz

Monitor your forum to see how much use it gets. If it doesn't get much use, consider converting it to a PHP-based board which doesn't require registration. Users are often unwilling to go to the trouble of registering for a forum which sees a low volume of traffic. Just a thought. Otherwise it looks good.

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

To clarify, I mean a solely PHP-based system (search for PHP message board online - there are several around - or write your own) rather than a PHP-driven front end and a database-driven back end.

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

Reply to