January 5, 2005 Report - 620+ Missouri Railroad Depots. We’re one year old. - MoPac, CBQ and Rock Island. More old ones again.

Hi All

This batch of 20 Depots comes from William Bunch and Richard Napper again. Several nice old ones among the group.

Just a little over one year ago, (November 2003) after several weeks of scanning 817 slides, 4 at a time, I started the Missouri Depots Web site. I didn?t have all the Depots posted yet, but wanted to start getting some feedback. Boy, did I ever, look at us now. My original

179 Depots are now the smallest collection on the site. First one to beat me was William Bunch, now, Richard Napper has also topped my numbers. As I?ve said before, The web site would not be near what it is if it wasn?t from all of you.

Just think, if it wasn?t for all of you, I would have had lots of time to do other things!! Just Kidding?. 8")

I have got William Bunch?s backlog caught up. He is still sending me some really neat old stuff. I?ll keep posting it as I receive it. I?m beginning to see daylight on Richard Napper's collection, but it will be awhile yet.

Stay Tuned, lots more to come.

Jack Forbes

HiJack