Jan 28, 2005 Report - 700+ Missouri Railroad Depots One Log Cabin Depot Mostly Frisco, Lots of old ones

Hi All
As you see, we hit the big Seven Hundred this time.
This batch of Frisco Depots are all from Richard Napper. Several
nice old ones among the group.
This time, I?ve got what I?ve been told was probably the only Log
Cabin Depot in Missouri. Check out Mingo.
Soon, I?ll be telling you about another Collector we?ve Managed to
contact.. She has probably at least 125 Depots I don?t have yet. My
resident expert said she has towns he didn?t even know were towns.
If this pans out, it looks like I?ll be able to hit one thousand
depots.
Stay Tuned, lots more to come.
Jack Forbes

HiJack