December 26, Report - 600+ Missouri Railroad Depots. Mixed group of Rail Lines this time. Old ones again.

Hi All

Well, I hit the big 600 this time. No end in site yet. This large batch of 30 Depots comes from William Bunch and Richard Napper again. Also Received a Depot Photo from a new contributor. Phillip Starks shared his photo of Moscow (Mills). The selections are still getting better and better I think. A lot of the photos are rare. Two of new depots are in the 1800?s. One is 1895 and the other is 1892.

I?m beginning to find out that I apparently lost some e-mail addresses when I had to upgrade my PC a while back. I need to contact Steve Barker as well as Bob Odom.

If you guys are out there, send me an e-mail.

Jack Forbes

HiJack

I get a dead link on this one:

St. Louis Union St. 1940

Hope its not just me.

Reply to
mrfss

Jack, that one's dead for me also.

steve

Reply to
Steve Barker

Reply to
Laughable

Come on Guys!!

I'm supposed to be perfect.

Just to keep me humble. I'll fess up my mistake.

Remember, Web site servers are CASE sensitive! ( I wasn't)

Thanks for catching that for me.

Jack Forbes

HiJack

wrote

Laughable

The link is fixed now. If you're still having trouble, click the "Refresh" button to get the old copy out of your PC.

Jack

Reply to
HiJack