July 3rd Report - Missouri Railroad Depots. Good mixture this time. Several people represented.

Hi All

I think I have a pretty good mixture of Depots from several different people this time. This includes the first depot from Richard Napper. He has a very nice collection he has been willing to share. Karl Sollmann is here with one and Gary Roe has several from his collection he has been very generous in sharing. Also Thanks go to William Bunch who?s been one of my sources since the beginning.

Speaking of Bill Bunch.

Any one that has been to my web site knows that I do not put advertising on my site. I want an AD FREE site. However, I feel I would be remiss, if I didn't at least let you know about something.

I've been doing a lot of work with William Bunch. I've seen a lot of his original prints of his Pen and Ink drawings. Plus, I've seen copies of his Water Color paintings. They are good. You should check out his web site at

and see if any of his drawings catch your fancy. If they do, he might just sell you one of the original prints

Be sure and contact him, leave me out of it. I have nothing to do with his business and don't have any part in it. My only connection is I've seen his stuff and I know he's good. You could call this a plug, and I'm probably wrong in posting it. I won't let it happen again. (At least until I get a chance to see his latest work he's been talking about. )

8:)

Remember, I now have a new address. It?s;

Stay Tuned.

Jack

Reply to
Jack Forbes

Jack,

Sincerest thanks for posting these, and kudos to Bill for his hard work in collecting these.

Just wondering if there is any chance that there will be a similar collection of Illinois stations. I'm particularly interested in those that were at Momence and Manteno, IL. As a kid, I'd often travel to Chicago in the '40's from either of these stations.

Again, great work and thank you for sharing these with us.

Kindest regards,

PJF

Reply to
PJF

PJF

I haven't heard of an Illinois collection. There may be some one out there doing it that we just haven't found yet.

I can ask a few people I know.

I know one thing, it won't be me. I can't keep up with Missouri.

Thanks for your comments.

Jack

Reply to
Jack Forbes