May 3rd report - * 330+ * Missouri Depots. New Frisco and MP posted. Got 15 up this time. Plus BIG news!

Hi All

I didn't know when to quit this time. By the time I checked, I had 15 more depots ready to go. 6 Frisco, and 9 MP.

All of them are from William Bunch.

Some of my plans are beginning to come together. I've got my own domain name now. It will be missouridepots.com, and I'm going to have

20 times more space for my web site then I do now. None of it is ready yet, so don't try to use it. It is NOT ready.

I haven't put any of William Bunch's Pen and Ink drawings out in a while, so all of my next updates will be his drawings.

Stay Tuned.

Jack Forbes

Jack Forbes