Wanted: January 1982 RMC

My second crack at it: Does anyone have a copy or two of the January 1982
Railroad Model Craftsman with the C&O homecoming calendar in it that they
would like to sell? My original disappeared, then the replacement copy I
bought disappeared. This time, I'd like to buy two copies. Thanks!
Peter Beauvais
snipped-for-privacy@.rogers.com
Reply to
Peter Beauvais
let me look i may have one i bought about 2500 MR and MRC last year so i may have one.
Paul
Reply to
Fisty Nickle