March 4th Report - 270+ Missouri Railroad Depots. 9 More Depots added. All Frisco Line depots this time.

Hi All

I've added 9 More Missouri Railroad Depots.

These are all Frisco Line Depots.

Jack Forbes

My e-mail address is real. Feel free to use it. I know how to delete spam.

Reply to
Jack Forbes

Jack=A0Forbes wrote: I've added 9 More Missouri Railroad Depots. These are all Frisco Line Depots. Jack Forbes

----------------------------------------------- Jack, it's almost unbelieveable the amount of work you've put into this great project in so short a time. Thanks for sharing and keep up the outstanding work.

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill

Thanks Bill

It does help to be retired. That gives me more time. Plus, it helps to have so many people willing to share Depot photos with me.

I've been told that my web page keeps me off the streets and out of the bars.

Jack

My e-mail address is real. Feel free to use it. I know how to delete spam.

Reply to
Jack Forbes

Jack=A0Forbes wrote: I've been told that my web page keeps me off the streets and out of the bars.

---------------------------------------------------- Aha! You're reaping benefits from this, eh? Plus the satisfaction of creating a great website and resource, of course.

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill

Bill

Looks like I've been caught.

Hey, when I get time, I'm going to check out your links you have listed. They look like something you could really get lost in.

Oh one mistake, I think I found a typo. Shouldn't the "N" in your links be "HO"

Just checking. 8:)

Jack