Looking For Referance Sites

I am looking for one or two internet sites where I can look up information on Roadnames or acronyms. Where I can input an acronyms and find out the full road name. The second site I am looking for is one that I can input a town name and find out what railroads serviced that town. Thanks, Mike C.

Reply to
Mike Craig

This one might give the RR info you want. You have to download a DOS program and data base to use it.

<wkaiser

An excellent site for acronyms is Transcan.

Ken Rice