Looking for a UK web site

Following a HD failure, I lost all my bookmarks to web sites. I am looking for a UK web site (possibly a university web site) that had lots of electrical, mechanical & instrumentation notes and data. I know this is not a lot to go on. but would appreciate if anyone can point me to possibilities. Perhaps I will come across the correct one. TIA

Reply to
BIGEYE

Seapin Stevens ?

Reply to
Ses Pit

Possibly EEVL (Edinburgh University Engineering Virtual Library) - now become Intute?

Dave Slee

Wasn't that site, thanks.

Reply to
BIGEYE