Reg - rechargeable batteries

How to calculate the required rechargeable battery specifcation( Lithium ).I want to use in UPS for my Colour televison & Music systems
for period of about 2 hrs.Hope anyone will help
** Groper alert !

** Measure how much energy your TV and music system consumes in 2 hours - get the answer in Watt /hours.
The battery capacity in Watt-hours = amp-hour rating times the average voltage - this figure will have to be a little more.
Expect the answer to be about 400 Watt-hours
This capacity will cost a fortune with Lithium cells.
Think SLA or deep cycle well cell batteries.
...... Phil
On Tue, 2 Jan 2007 13:24:18 +1100, "Phil Allison"
SLAV?
On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 21:54:06 -0500, Paul M <PaulMatWiredogdotcom> proclaimed to the world:

Sorry that should have been SLA?
Spell checkers!
"Paul M"

** " Sealed Lead Acid " aka Gell Cells.
....... Phil
Paul M wrote:

Sealed Lead Acid
"Phil Allison"
Think SLA or " deep cycle " wet cell (= lead acid) batteries.
..... Phil
karthik wrote:

It be cheaper to buy a honda generator and running it for 2 hours on a gallon of fuel.
snipped-for-privacy@punkass.com wrote:

Not when I have 14 spare UPS I got for free.
prove it.
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

What?, It was directed to the OP not you...