Looking for a nitro powered wing

It must have been 3 maybe 4 years ago I came across a link to someone = that had a web page for a ARF wing that would accept up to a .91FX OS engine.

Well! I lost the link! I want the ARF!

Has anyone out here ever been to this Web site & seen this nice big = unusual plane before?

If so, please give me a clue where this person is that creates the ARF, because I really do want one.

Due to E-Mail spamming bots my reply address is incorrect.

Reply to
Kurt

Would it be the BTE Vortex?

friend of mine at the club has one with a .75 2 stroke on it and it screams!

David

Reply to
David Morris

David,

I don't think that is it! This one I saw was a true pusher prop. Not to= say that the web link that you gave me is a bad choice, in fact I may just = buy that one. Mainly to save on the cost of pusher props, they are very expensive! I Thank-You for the help! This will WOW them at the field!

Kurt

1997 SFA 60920 1998,1999,2000,2001,2002,2003 AMA 602785 Due to E-Mail spamming bots my reply address is incorrect. Add a "-" between mr and wizard This is what we have to do to prevent "Spamming?" Sucks doesn't it?
Reply to
Kurt