SITE FOR RC ONLY!!!!

You really wonder why they think that someone whose site has been abused like this .....would EVER consider buying anything from them???? What a waste of their time and ours... regards, Rich

Reply to
rich

Yep. This flood is on all of the newsgroups I read. You would think an ISP would shut down this behavior.

Reply to
Morgans

Yep. This flood is on all of the newsgroups I read. You would think an ISP would shut down this behavior.

Jim in NC --------------------------------------------------------------- How would one go about finding who controls this (or any) site?

Lee

Reply to
Lee B

I don't know and I don't care. However, I do want the poster to have as much garbage to sort through as possible. Maybe a real order will be lost and they will stop spamming. So I am replying to each and every one with no additional text and the email address used in this post.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

These creeps have just about destroyed uk.rec.models.radio-control.air

Reply to
Red Scholefield

I guess my ISP filtered out everything except replies. mk BTW, did anyone notice that Winsock is(old) software and wind sock is hardware?

Reply to
MJKolodziej

I sure did. It always amazes me when modern words such as Google, WinXP and such somehow supplant real words.

"Did you Google it?" has come to mean, "Did you look for it on line?"

Winsock is a driver, not a piece of cloth. It's amusing but not fatal. Seems that everyone in the discussion knows what the topic really was meant to be. Unless that was someone's idea of a joke.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Mine also and yes, I did.