Report #7 - 14 more Missouri Railroad Depots photos Are Up!! Some interesting points on 2 depots.

Hi All
This group of additions include Henrietta, which has bullet shaped small posts around the building. Never seen that.
Plus, Kearney's depot is a brick building that has an interesting way of making the edges around the Dispatchers windows walls. I included a close-up.
If I counted right, there are now 99 depots up. I'm over half way through.
I'm still interested in your thoughts on my page designs. Let me know if something is not convenient for you to use.
PS. may take a couple of days longer then usual to get the next batch out. I'm taking my PC in for tune-up.
Jack Forbes
www.fidnet.com/~hijack
My e-mail address is real. Feel free to use it. I know how to delete spam.