Report #6 - 14 more Missouri Railroad Depots photos Are Up!! Got some Modeler stuff.

Hey Modeler's

Do you have some old box cars you don't use?

Do you have some rail yards that could use some yard buildings?

Check out the Polo page. You might be able to do something "realistic" like that.

I've got 14 more up. I guess you can see by now, my plans to upload every Friday didn't work. I'm having better luck at getting my photo pages made then I thought I would, so I'm putting them out after every 14 depots.

Plus, after fighting it for two days, I got my counter to work.

Jack Forbes

My e-mail address is real. Feel free to use it. I know how to delete spam.

Reply to
Jack Forbes