Jan 20 report - Missouri Railroad Depots. Fixed some slow pages, added current photos,10 new depots and working on Rail Line list.

Hi All I fixed three depot pages that were loading real ssslllooowww.

I also added current depot photos to the old ones at Gerald and Weaubleau.

I added 10 more new ones. That puts the total Missouri Depots over 220.

For those that have asked, I am working on a page that will list the depots by Rail Line. That's going to take a little while, but stay tuned.

Jack Forbes

My e-mail address is real. Feel free to use it. I know how to delete spam.

Reply to
Jack Forbes