Feb 13rd, Report - 240+ Missouri Railroad Depots. More Depots added. - Spam trap problems.

Hi All

Well, I'm finally back on track getting the new depots out there. I hope you all like the additions and the new Rail Line List page.

About my e-mail. I always answer every e-mail I get. I sometimes get requests for copies of photos. I reply and ask them which ones they are interested in. Several times, I do not hear back from them. This has me wondering if my e-mail may be getting caught in their spam filter. If you wrote and didn't hear from me, you might want to check that.

Jack Forbes

My e-mail address is real. Feel free to use it. I know how to delete spam.

Reply to
Jack Forbes