Report #14 - 13 more Missouri Railroad Depots photos Are Up!! Some interesting Ginger bread on one.

Hi All
This weeks bunch includes three new to my list.
The Windsor Depot has some nice looking Ginger Bread under the
eaves of the building. You'd have to work hard to model that in scale. I have only 19 or 20 more to complete putting up all my depots. That doesn't count any I may be lucky enough to receive before I'm through.
Jack Forbes
www.fidnet.com/~hijack
My e-mail address is real. Feel free to use it. I know how to delete spam.