Great Start to 2004

Over the past several months I've purchased quite a number of N scale steam
locos on e-Bay. Typical of my attitude, however, I have never gotten around to
testing any of them.
So today I brought a power pack and and oval of track into my office; set it up
on the spare desk; and tested every one of the little buggers.
EVERY DAMN ONE OF THEM RUNS BEAUTIFULLY!!!!
Now how's that for a great start to a new year?
Andy
Reply to
Andyroo111
I could be a killjoy, play accountant, and point out that the pleasure was accrued last year, akin to an accounts receivable file just credited (debited?) out. But I won't. Sounds like a good start.
Jay CNS&M North Shore Line - "First and fastest"
Reply to
JCunington
``````````````` It's all down hill from here now! :^)
Paul - "The CB&Q Guy"
Reply to
Paul K - The CB&Q Guy