Report #8 - 14 more Missouri Railroad Depots photos Are Up!! Some more modeling ideas.

Hi All
This group of additions contains some depots displayed using new layouts. In the past, when I had three or less photos,
I displayed them in a single column 400 pixels wide. Four or more, I put two each side by side, 250 pixels wide. The reason for this was to help keep my pages at 30K in size. I've never been happy with those small photos. This time,on some of the depots, I put the pages with 4 or more photos in a single column 300 pixels wide. If you all think it works better, I'll probably change the rest of them as I have time.
Let me know if it helps.
Now, modelers. In the Neosho KCS photos there is a picture of a siding de-railer made different then any I've seen. It uses half of a switch. This should be easy to make up on a layout.
The Feed Store that was in the Bethany Depot building when I took the pictures had a real nice painting hanging inside on the wall. It was of the depot in old times. I'm including a photo of it.
Does anyone know if it is still there?
As ever, let me know what you think of my efforts so far.
Jack Forbes
www.fidnet.com/~hijack
My e-mail address is real. Feel free to use it. I know how to delete spam.