#15 12 more Missouri Railroad Depots Are Up!! White tile walls and broke railroad signs.

Hi All

This weeks bunch includes six new to my list.

Have you ever seen white tile walls any where other than a restroom. Check out the walls in the Macon N&W Depot. Those walls aren't in the rest rooms.

Modelers, want to see some yard buildings around a depot. See Maldon Depot. Also, do you have some broken railroad crossing signs laying around. Put them up against the depot walls like Marthasville did. Or, for some plain old junk. Do the same to the docks around your depot as Mexico BN-ICG #2 did.

Did you notice. Half of the depots I put up this time are new. They are from generous people that have decided to help by sharing their collection with the rest of us.

Jack Forbes

My e-mail address is real. Feel free to use it. I know how to delete spam.

Reply to
Jack Forbes