Missouri Railroad Depots Are Up!! When does 175 equal 196? - When I finished what I started!

Hi All

I only had 175 depots when I started my web site. When I put out the last of those depots today, the total on my site was 196.

That is only because of the generosity of several of you out there. You allowed me to share with every one your donated Missouri Depot photographs. I will be mentioning your names often as I get a chance. I have credited every one of them in my pages.

I scanned the first of my 817 slides on Oct 27, 2003. I scanned the last one on Nov 11, 2003. In late November I started the web site. Jan 6, 2004 I put out the last of my depots but I'm far from done.

I still have contact with several people who have promised to provide more photos of depots I don't have. In addition, we have an artist, William Bunch, that has agreed to share his drawings and his rare postcards with us.

I see me having long job security with my site. I hope it continues to grow so we can share as much of this history with the world (or at least Missouri) as we can.

After some internal web page house cleaning, I will be making constant updates to my pages to improve the photos and keep the information current.

Stay tuned. I'll be posting regularly.

Jack Forbes

My e-mail address is real. Feel free to use it. I know how to delete spam.

Reply to
Jack Forbes