March 10, 2006 Report. 1055+ Missouri Railroad Depots. More new towns represented on the website. Models. Fixing problems with my counting.

Hi All

I?ve got a good selection of new photos and new towns this time. Plus, I was fortunate to receive a good group of fine photos of Models of some Missouri Depots. These Models were created by John Stickney I?m going to add them to the proper depot pages as I have time. The first one is at the bottom of the 1979 Columbia Wabash page I have posted. If you like it, tell John, his e-mail link is at the bottom of the page. If you don?t like me doing this, let me know. I might re-consider.

One other thing for those that notice such things. You may have noticed my count doesn?t add up this time. I?m only showing 5 more depots on my title counts, but you may have noticed I?ve got around 25 in my new updates this time.

Here?s why.

I was counting mainly just photos, even when I might have 3 versions of the same depot on one page, I counted 3. I decided That?s not the accurate way to do it. So, from now on, as I catch the old pages, and as I add new ones, it?s one page, one count. I imagine for awhile, my count will not make much sense, but it will be getting more accurate as I go.

Now didn?t you really want to know that. 8:)

Thanks again to all of you for your help. Stay Tuned, lots more to come.

Jack Forbes

Jack Forbes