January 25, 2006 Report. 1030+ Missouri Railroad Depots. 14 more brand new cities not on my web site before.

Hi All
This time, I have 14 more new cities represented on my Railroad Depot web site. All the depots this time are again from towns and cities
not shown on the web site before.
Ive actually started on my listings by county. It shouldnt be long before I can have an early version of the list posted.
Thanks again to all of you for your help. Stay Tuned, lots more to come.
Jack Forbes
www.missouridepots.com