May 19, 2005 Report 850+ Missouri Railroad Depots. 2 more Depots still exist!

Hi All
This time, I have 28 more depots in the updates. Only 3 of them are
newer then 1915. Quite a few different Railroads in this group.
I just received word, to late to put in the updates, that the Waco and
Webb City Frisco Depots still exist. Check out those depot pages for
the information.
William Bunch gets all the credits this time.
Sorry I took so long getting this batch out. I'll do better next
time.
Stay Tuned, lots more to come.
Jack Forbes

HiJack