July 12th Report - 410+ Missouri Railroad Depots. More Good mixture this time, including a painting.

Hi All
I think I have a pretty good mixture of Depots including a couple of
different people this time. . They include a painting of
Springfield?s Frisco Depot painted in 1976 that may not be in
circulation much.
Next time, I may have quite a few Rock Island depots.
Remember, I now have a new address. It?s;

Stay Tuned.
Jack
PS Did you notice I broke the 400 mark big time!
Reply to
Jack Forbes
I think I have a pretty good mixture of Depots including a couple of different people this time. They include a painting of Springfield's Frisco Depot painted in 1976 that may not be in circulation much. Next time, I may have quite a few Rock Island depots. Remember, I now have a new address. It's:
------------------------------------------------- Outstanding work, Jack! Thanks for keeping us posted.
History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:
Bill