New Mini Layouts posted - several gauges

Just posted a new article on my website (

) that includes a set of 12 mini layout done in several scales: HO, EZ Track HO / ON30, N, G / #1, Tubular O, Tubular O27, Realtax, Atlas O, TT and Standard Gauge. These are small enough for the tinyest spaces. I have also done some

3D drawings for the O layouts to show how they might be treated with scenery. They are at:

Happy railroading!

Thor

Reply to
Thor

Thor wrote: Just posted a new article on my website (

) that includes a set of 12 mini layout done in several scales: HO, EZ Track HO / ON30, N, G / #1, Tubular O, Tubular O27, Realtax, Atlas O, TT and Standard Gauge. These are small enough for the tinyest spaces. I have also done some 3D drawings for the O layouts to show how they might be treated with scenery. They are at:
Great work, Thor!

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill

Bill,

I will have more done in the next few weeks. These mini layouts are a challenge to design.

Thor

Reply to
Thor

I am looking for a foldout shelf type HO layout for my dad...

He was forced by my cruel (and anti-train) mother to take down a full room

14'x14' multi-level U shaped custom casework layout (she wanted the bedroom back) and I think he may have a serious train withdrawal.

This is a pity as he had a huge and beautiful dual mainline, multi-level C&O

1950 steam/early diesel system.

I think he can have an 8' by 18" (maybe 36" folded out) layout and get away with it.

sadness

Reply to
Randy Sweeney