Jan 10, 2005 Report - 650+ Missouri Railroad Depots. Mostly MoPac. A few C&A and Rock Island. More old ones again - Bob Odom

Hi All

This batch of 30 Depots is mostly MoPac from Richard Napper. William Bunch has 4 really neat old rare ones. Several nice old ones among the group.

The main Railroad line to go up on the Web site next time will be Frisco.

If you have been having trouble finding some of your depots in my "All Depots" list, I had missed a few entries. It should now be fixed. If you still can?t find something that?s supposed to be listed, let me know.

If anyone out there is in contact with Missourian Bob Odom in Lima Peru, tell him to contact me. Some Railroaders here want to talk trains with him.

Stay Tuned, lots more to come.

Jack Forbes

HiJack