December 13, Report - 570+ Missouri Railroad Depots. 5 ea 1912 & older. Mostly Frisco. 1 for Modelers.

Hi All

This large batch of 30 Depots comes from William Bunch and Richard Napper again. Five of the depots are dated 1912 and older. The selections are getting better and better I think. A lot of the photos are rare. I don?t think they?ve been seen as much as earlier ones. The quality on some are not as good as early ones. It?s a case of "That?s all we?ve got." If any one knows of or has better copies. I would love to post them for you.

Also, this time I?ve got something for modelers. Do you have some old box cars you can?t run any more? Are some of them models of the old wooden ones? Check out the Cliquot Depot photo. There?s a prototype for you.

Included in the next batch I?ll put out are more rare ones, including some even older then this time.

Jack Forbes

PS Bob Odom. e-mail me. I've got a question about the Marshall MO depot.

HiJack