Missouri Railroad Depots. 15 More new towns represented on the website.

Hi All

I?ve got a good selection of 15 new towns this time. Plus, I?ve added

7 photos to existing depots.

Things are continuing to get better. I?ll have more new towns in my next updates.

Thanks again to all of you for your help. Stay Tuned, lots more to come.

Jack Forbes

Jack Forbes

Jack Forbes wrote: Hi All I've got a good selection of 15 new towns this time. Plus, I've added

7 photos to existing depots. Things are continuing to get better. I'll have more new towns in my next updates. Thanks again to all of you for your help. Stay Tuned, lots more to come. Jack Forbes

---------------------------------------------------------------- I always enjoy visiting your site and seeing the old depots, Jack. You have certainly done an outstanding job. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Bill Bill's Railroad Empire

BillsRREmpire

Thanks Bill

I'm well aware of your excellent web site. I wish I could start another layout, but my web site takes up to much of my time.

Jack

Reply to
Jack Forbes

Jack Forbes replied: Thanks Bill I'm well aware of your excellent web site. I wish I could start another layout, but my web site takes up to much of my time.

I can certainly understand that, Jack.Your website is a work of art in progress.

Bill Bill's Railroad Empire

BillsRREmpire