January 30, 2006 Report. 1030+ Missouri Railroad Depots. * * * Brand New List by County! * * *

Hi All
A lot of you have made comments about how handy a county listing would be.
I was listening.
Finally, my first version of a list by counties is out there. This
first version is a PDF file of all my depots by County. Sorry, this one is not linked. It is there to give you something to be able to research while Im working on the keeper. I will be keeping it current when I put out any new depots.
Youll know when I finish it.
Thanks again to all of you for your help. Stay Tuned, lots more to come.
Jack Forbes
www.missouridepots.com