February 17, 2006 Report. 1050+ Missouri Railroad Depots. More new towns represented on the website.

Hi All

Work is going fine on my new county list. The temporary pdf file is being kept updated in the mean time. I do have another good collection of some new towns and some new photos added to existing pages.

Thanks again to all of you for your help. Stay Tuned, lots more to come.

Jack Forbes

Jack Forbes