code 83 rail joiners...

Can anyone reccomend a rail joiner for Atlas code 83 flex track. They include several in each turnout package, but don't offer them as a seperate item. The code 100 joiners are way too clunky.

-- Dave

Never leave well enough alone. (Raymond Loewy)

Reply to
David Thuss

I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure you can buy packets of Atlas Code 83 rail joiners seperately!

Reply to
gene

In message , David Thuss writes

Don't know if they are the same but I find the code 75 are perfect for the Peco code 83 track.

Reply to
Mike Hughes

Gene, Oddly enough, Atlas only sells insulated, transition, and wired code 83 joiners. They have nice ones packaged with their turnouts, but none available seperately. They replied to me stating that the code 100 joiners are recomended. I suggested they make the ones they supply with the code 83 turnouts available as a bulk item.

I had some transiti> I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure you can buy packets of Atlas Code 83 rail

-- Dave

Never leave well enough alone. (Raymond Loewy)

Reply to
David Thuss

-- Dave

Never leave well enough alone. (Raymond Loewy)

Reply to
David Thuss

Reply to
gene

and wired code 83

none available

joiners are

the code 83

cutting them in half,

wind up looking

somewhat short.

Micro Engineerings Cd83 rail joiners work well with Atlas track. They're item number 255-26083, $8.05 for a pack of 50, from Walthers. You may be able to find them cheaper at your LHS, or on-line elsewhere.

Len

Reply to
Len