Peco code 83 No 8 points

Does anyone know when Peco plan to produce the No.8 points in their code

83 line?

Also, do they do rail joiners for connecting code 83 to code 100?

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

"Jane Sullivan" wrote

The last I heard (a couple of months back) they were not considered to be a priority. I'm guessing sometime next year.

I assume they expect you to use the ones for connecting code 75 to code 100.

John/

Reply to
John Turner

In message , John Turner writes

Hmmm. Maybe I'll get some of Walthers' (i.e. Shinohara) code 83 No.10s, along with their code 83 to code 100 transition tracks, Now who stocks Walthers' products in the UK? Let me see ...

Reply to
Jane Sullivan