Peco code 83 No 8 points

Does anyone know when Peco plan to produce the No.8 points in their code 83 line?
Also, do they do rail joiners for connecting code 83 to code 100?

--
Jane
OO in the garden http://www.yddraiggoch.demon.co.uk/railway/railway.html

The last I heard (a couple of months back) they were not considered to be a priority. I'm guessing sometime next year.

I assume they expect you to use the ones for connecting code 75 to code 100.
John/

Hmmm. Maybe I'll get some of Walthers' (i.e. Shinohara) code 83 No.10s, along with their code 83 to code 100 transition tracks, Now who stocks Walthers' products in the UK? Let me see ...