Suppliers of Peco code 83 shipping to Europe

Hi,

Are there any suppliers of the new Peco code 83 willing to ship at competitive prices to me in The Netherlands?

Can anyone here recommend a good supplier?

Thanks,

Colin

Reply to
Colin 't Hart

Hatton's? Their overseas service is good, and their prices usually competitive. You might find something better by Googling around.

Reply to
MartinS

Do Hattons stock Code 83?

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Dunno. I sent them an email to ask them this.

Reply to
Colin 't Hart

"kim" wrote

We do if they don't.