On-line suppliers recommendations?

Hi all,

I'm soliciting recommendations for on-line suppliers and even hobby shops located in the USA that will ship overseas. I'm located in The Netherlands and it's quite difficult to obtain US outline models in hobby shops here.

I've used Discount Trains Online

and would recommend them heartily. E-mail communications was very clear and shipments arrived very quickly. Packaging perfectly adequate. I'd also recommend Tony's Train Exchange
Very good prices and very good service. A few mistakes in one order were immediately fixed by a phone call. Trainworld's e-mail communication left lots to be desired; their prices are very good of course.

Have any of you dealt with

Each has items listed that I'd like.

Thanks for any feedback!

Colin