Best place (lowest price) to buy Atlas/Kato Locomotives on-line

Does anyone have a good on-line source/store to buy Atlas/Kato diesel locomotives? (besides e-Bay)

One with:

- Good selection, pictures, details

- Low price

- Secure/on-line automated order system

Reply to
Kevin MacDowell

Kevin=A0MacDowell wrote: Does anyone have a good on-line source/store to buy Atlas/Kato diesel locomotives? (besides e-Bay) One with:

- Good selection, pictures, details

- Low price

- Secure/on-line automated order system

For N scale, I like Brooklyn Locomotive Works. A good reputation, nice selection, fair prices, prompt service:

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
's Books and Toy Trains:
to 1,000 sites:

Bill

Of course, that is assuming you want N-Scale.

Reply to
Ken Rice

I've had very good service from

I've had very good prices from

and
Trainworld you need to call or fax the order (or email and then phone in your credit card details). Both of these don't communicate much back to you, it's kinda wait and see what they were able to fulfill, the rest you'll have to order somewhere else... Cheers,

Colin

Reply to
Colin 't Hart

I'm sorry... I forgot to specify.

I'm looking for HO Scale Atlas and Kato

Reply to
Kevin MacDowell

I have dealt with Al at ECMR (Eastern Classic Model RR)email address of snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

He doesn't have a web site. You can look at the pics of the locos on the manufacture's web site. But, he does have very fair prices and he provides very good service. He is located in New Jersey. If he doesn't have it in stock, he will get for you. Nice man to deal with.

Jeff Hensley

Reply to
Jeff Hensley

Thanks everyone... good suggestions/sources. I appreciate the information.

Kevin MacDowell

Reply to
Kevin MacDowell

Al has a web site now