Wireless control question...

I have been out of the loop for a while due to the illness and
the death of my wife. My old On30 pike is still ancient cab control.
Where would be the best place to learn about the newer control systems
including sound? Any good books on the subject? Any advice is welcome.
Thanks in advance.
-
Cordially,
Ken (NY) - Chairman, VRWC
"A simple way to take measure of a
country is to look at how many want in,
and how many want out."
-Tony Blair
email:

What we are responding to:

spammers can send mail to snipped-for-privacy@ftc.gov
Reply to
Ken [NY]
I have been out of the loop for a while due to the illness and the death of my wife. My old On30 pike is still ancient cab control. Where would be the best place to learn about the newer control systems including sound? Any good books on the subject? Any advice is welcome. -------------------------------------------------- Sorry to hear about your loss
A popular book, "DCC Made Easy" by Lionel Strang:
"Digital Command Control--The Comprehensive Guide to DCC" by Ames, Friberg, et al. is another good book.
These are up to 32% off list and include free shipping on orders over $25.
History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
to 1,100 sites:
Bill
Opps! I forgot to include the url for "Digital Command Control--The Comprehensive Guide to DCC":

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
to 1,100 sites:
BillsRREmpire
To see some current product listings at an online dealer, try
And
I've bought from both dealers and they have been fine: service, support, and price.
Ed
in article snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3255.bay.webtv.net, Bill at snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote on 1/30/06 12:23 PM:
Reply to
Edward A. Oates
If you're alluding to DCC (which can be wired or wireless), there's a comprehensive on-line primer at:
-- Bill McC.
Reply to
Bill McCutcheon
On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 21:27:50 GMT, "Bill McCutcheon" claims:
Jon, Ed and all three Bills, thank you very much. I see I have a lot of reading to do.
-
Cordially, Ken (NY) - Chairman, VRWC
"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in, and how many want out." -Tony Blair
email:
What we are responding to:
spammers can send mail to snipped-for-privacy@ftc.gov
Reply to