Trolley Work Car Help

I recently came by a good deal on a "G" power truck. I'd like to make it into a simple "outhouse of flat car" trolley work car to run with my two
Bachmann single truck cars. I recall seeing a photo of such a car built on an old single trucker chassis, with a single wooden mast in the middle to support the trolley pole and a crude three sided cab at one end to provide minimum protection to the motorman. But now I can't find that photo. Can any of the trolley fans cite a similar prototype? Gary Q
Cars like that were made in the shops for the trolly line. You've got your memory of what one looked like so go have fun building something for your trolly line. Just use the dimensions that you would be comfortable with if you were on the car and it will look fine.
claims:

    Hell, I am still trying to find out what happened to the glacier that covered New York State in prehistoric times, creating Manhattan and Long Island. Couldn't have been SUVs at fault.
Cordially, Ken (NY)
email: http://www.geocities.com/bluesguy68/email.htm
What we are responding to: http://www.pentagonattack911.com/wtc.htm
"My wife was not a clandestine officer the day that Bob Novak blew her identity." -Joseph Wilson to Wolf Blitzer on CNN today http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/14/wbr.01.html (End of story!)