New product

G Scale Track Cleaner. for more information go to http://www.aztectrains.com
John Claudino Aztec Mfg. Co.

snipped-for-privacy@usa.net wrote:

There isn't a "G" scale - there is a "G" gauge (AKA "1" or Roman "I" gauge) and a whole series of scales that run on it.
Regards, Greg.P.
Right, there's not really an "HO" scale, but there is an "HO" gauge upon which ride other scales such as On30.
Got it.
Pete in Calgary
Greg Procter wrote:

Pete in Calgary wrote:

There are four current HO scales that I'm aware of: - US 1:87.1 - Europe 1:87 - UK 3.5mm : 1 foot - Japan 1:80.

I doubt it. "G" is for 'Garden' railway and the scales used depend on the gauge of the prototype and what the designer had in his coffee ie anything from 1:29 through to 1:20.3 from proprietry manufacturers.

Greg Procter wrote: pan 1:80.

I was being funny... Geez!
Pete in Calgary wrote:

Ok, I missed that joke :-)

And I thought it was the Americans who had no sense of humor :-)
Oh, Americans have a sense of humor. It is different from yours, but it is still a sense of humor.
I mean after all, look at the joke that a little over half of the voters who voted in the last election put in the White House.
I can complain. I voted but not for Shrub.

I would not brag about that. The libs knock Dubya, but they are coninually made monkeys by him. Roger Aultman
Frank Rosenbaum wrote:

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 03:45:33 GMT, Roger Aultman wrote:

I'm not sure what coninually means, but it sounds dirty. Shrub doesn't make monkeys of anyone - after all, he's the one who looks like a monkey.
The doofuses who suck up his Rove-speak spew [btw, Karl: the shoot traitors, don't they?] are the ones making monkeys of themselves.
--
Steve

There's one born again every minute.
In context to liberals many things are obscene. Roger Aultman
Steve Caple wrote:

OH???
Iraq has WMDs - Ooops, wrong
Mission accomplished! - Ooops, wrong
We'll get Osama Bin Laden - Ooops, wrong
9/11! 9/11! 9/11! - Polly want a cracker?
Seems to me the simian is in the White House :-).
--
BNSF = Build Now, Seep Forever

I always thought the two most prominent ones were in MASSACHUSETS. Roger Aultman
lgb wrote:

On 7/20/05 9:21 PM, in article 6FDDe.15035$ snipped-for-privacy@fe07.lga, "Frank

You just can't please some people. In 2000, they were upset that he lost the popular vote, but won the electoral vote.
In 2004, they're upset because he won both.
Get over it.
--
Brian Ehni

Rob Kemp wrote:

It is - I apparently had an "American moment". ;-)
Regards, Greg.P.
;)
Greg Procter wrote:

Greg Procter wrote:
> There are four current HO scales that I'm aware of: - US 1:87.1 - > Europe 1:87 - UK 3.5mm : 1 foot - Japan 1:80.
Japan is a little more complicated. There's 1/80th scale on 16.5mm track - HOj - , and 1/87th on either 12mm or 13mm track.
mark_newton wrote:

Well, here in NZ we have HO scale, 12mm gauge too - several people model it!
At any rate, I use Johnls track cleaners on both N Scale and O Guage. ">)
Carl Heinz (The Unrepentant Top Poster)

--
Carl Heinz
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net