Layout Update

Did an update to the site, added some more photos of the layout and added a forum.

Conrail Pittsburgh Line in N scale;

Ian

-- Ian M. MacMillan Epping, NH Guilford Rail Systems District 2

Conrail Pittsburgh Line in N scale;

Ian MacMillan

Ian=A0MacMillan wrote: Did an update to the site, added some more photos of the layout and added a forum. Conrail Pittsburgh Line in N scale;

Ian! Thanks for keeping us posted.

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill

I would be curious to find out any more information on the tomix track cleaning car that you can give me. I have used the yellow BN reefer car from I Trix (I think) and I just haven't had much success with it, and going through with a bright boy takes ever so much of my running time away...

Thanks

Brandon

Reply to
N2trains

Brandon wrote: I would be curious to find out any more information on the tomix track cleaning car that you can give me. I have used the yellow BN reefer car from I Trix (I think) and I just haven't had much success with it, and going through with a bright boy takes ever so much of my running time away...

----------------------------------------------- Here's info at BLW:

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill

Brandon wrote: I would be curious to find out any more information on the tomix track cleaning car that you can give me. I have used the yellow BN reefer car from I Trix (I think) and I just haven't had much success with it, and going through with a bright boy takes ever so much of my running time away...

--------------------------------------------------- Brandon, I forgot to include a link to my N scale track cleaning page:

There are links to several N scale track cleaning car manufacturers including Aztec, Centerline, Atlas, and Tomix. You can compare the various options.

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill

Reply to